North Berwick is a charming seaside town with sandy beaches, a picturesque harbour and a bustling high street surrounded by beautiful countryside.
The famous Scottish Seabird Centre is on the doorstep. Observe the Bass Rock, the largest gannet colony in the world, take a boat trip and see it up close and see the puffins, seals and many other great sights.
- Sea fishing trips are available from the harbour
- North Berwick yacht club run sailing courses for all ages and standards
- Diving is very popular in the area especially off the Isle of May
- The Museum of flight is 7 miles away where Concorde can be toured
- Tantallon and Direlton castles provide a spectacular taste of the regions history
- There are a range of bars and restaurants
- Regular train service to Edinburgh https://www.thetrainline.com/